skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
When Good Moms Get Bored--Picture Collection
"Like the sands in the hourglass, these are the days of my life..."
Friday, September 22, 2006
Apples were stacked to the ceiling in the cooler room.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2007
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(71)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(19)
▼
September
(34)
The start page for my vacation scrapbook.
Day 1 and 2 are chronicled. I liked this first pi...
Liked this simple layout. I thought it showcased ...
Didn't like the way this one turned out--the pics ...
Tried cutting out picture shapes here for some dol...
Day 2 of our vacation. I think I like this layout...
My new vacation scrapbook--days 1 and 2 are chroni...
My love in action today--letting the kids paint! ...
Zoe gets her hands into today's painting session. ...
Notice the garbage bags I used for painting smocks...
Painting is serious work.
My painters.
Look at those legs!! Wooo!
Zoe, the one-shoed wonder--she loves to put on one...
The Apple Orchard Revisited!!Finally got Hello to ...
Zoe took the day in stride! She had a great time ...
Hearing the story of Johnny Appleseed.
The farm cats--I don't think they liked each other...
Meg looks like the only one excited to go pick app...
Watching apple sorting.
Apples ready to be sorted.
Apples were stacked to the ceiling in the cooler r...
Store goodies.
The orchard--a cool fall day made it just right!
Yum!
Mr. Luke showing us how to pick apples. You TWIST...
"Buddy's" first apple.
What kids do when you want them to be still and po...
The Apple Orchard Revisited!! Thursday, October 2...
A hayride!
Feeding ducks!
"Buddy" feeding goats.
A calf.
Petting a pig.
Links
Google News
About Me
Mysti
Full time wife, mom of three (4 if you count my husband), and author of the Tallenmere series of fantasy romance. It's a crazy life, but I wouldn't trade if for the world.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment